Our Client in Middle River is looking for a Public Relations & Content Specialist to join their team full-time.
The Public Relations & Content Specialist primarily provides strategic and consultative support to a network of 300+ sign and graphics franchises and coordinates outreach efforts in local markets to drive favorable media coverage. This role develops marketing content to facilitate inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Write, edit and package persuasive and newsworthy content
- Create and write press releases, as well as grow and maintain media contact lists
- Draft blog posts, website, email and other online marketing content to facilitate SEO
- Create advertising copy for print collateral, video, radio and other mediums as needed
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field
- 4-7 years of corporate or agency public relations experience
- Experience in a franchise environment or other decentralized system is a plus.
This opportunity is onsite and a workstation will be provided for you.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.