Remote Marketing Manager
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently seeking a Remote Marketing Manager who wants to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast paced, high growth business.
The Remote Marketing Manager is responsible for the entire marketing team including the people, strategy and forecast and day-to-day management of all marketing activity for users on site, leads, prospects, new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate requires someone who has deep understanding of marketing strategy, the marketing funnel and driving specific behaviors at key times. Experience in people management and resource planning, technology and system processes, as well as a deep analytical understanding and a passion for new business development, is essential.
A strong understanding of the digital marketing concepts, funnels and lifecycle stages and strategies is strongly preferred. Knowledge and experience with WordPress, CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Hubspot) is also a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Respond to and perform a variety of functions including:
- Manage entire user experience on website end-to-end in WordPress
- Project management of all website initiatives, projects and redesigns with web developer and designers
- Manage execution of our SEO strategy including developing and launching Google Adwords campaigns, monitoring keywords, weekly and monthly reporting and optimizing landing pages for conversion
- Maintain a solid understanding of lead generation best practices and user behavior to create communications and campaigns that drive targeted calls-to-actions throughout the year
- Maintain a solid understand of marketing funnels and awareness of what/how drives key behaviors
- Oversee all business development and act as day-to-day single point of contact for external partners
- Develop, manage and execute A/B testing plans and nurture an environment of constant test and learn with the team
- Leverage all technical aspects pertaining to the website and SEO, reporting and communications.
- Gather insights, manage tracking and reporting on new leads, prospects and customers and other key marketing KPIs by:
- Pulling and distributing reports using marketing automation and Salesforce
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs to upper leadership and management team
The minimum education requirements are:
Bachelors Degree in a related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience
The minimum experience requirements are:
- 3-5 years significant previous marketing management experience
- Strong project management, analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Incredible attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Build and maintain a roster of freelancers to ensure that we have a relationship with high quality talent, particularly in the areas of design, development (web), SEO, HubSpot, etc.
- Marketing strategy and content calendar development understanding
- Demonstrated track record of increased work responsibility
- Demonstrated success with analysis and ongoing improvement of areas of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applied knowledge and experience in the following is a plus:
- Project management
- Customer segmentation and personas, personalization strategies and test design
- Customer experience and user interface design
This is a work from home, full time contractor role.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback. Your cover letter must contain a summary of your qualifications and why you are interested in working with us. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback. Your cover letter must co
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.