Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our education client is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the team full-time.
This Brand Manager will be responsible for owning their multi-million dollar brand and focused on getting to the right numbers.
You will be working alongside the marketing, digital and consumer insights teams to lead and own the P&L for a specific brand - focusing on:
- Revenue goals for the brand
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Brand development
- Leading ongoing marketing activities for the brand
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, promotional goals, and design campaigns
- Working with the product management team on future innovations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 to 10 years within brand marketing
- Experience driving P&L for any brand
- Understanding of digital marketing and building brand around that
- Ability to own business objectives and take leadership.
- Collaborative in nature
- Relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen - what can we do to improve financial performance and/or productivity?
- B2B experience within education, HR services, or similar.