As a member of the Communications team, you will report to the
Director of Corporate Communications and work very closely with
Product Marketing, Customer Success and Product Development to
build a customer-centric, lifecycle marketing strategy and brand
experience that creates happy, engaged customers who get more value
from our product, stay longer, buy more add-ons and spread positive
WOM about Keap to other small businesses.
- Develop a multi-channel customer lifecycle strategy to drive
product usage, sentiment, retention, cross-sell and advocacy, e.g.
automated onboarding programs for new customers, and behavior-based
training programs for customers with low product usage or at-risk
- Create and manage our customer segmentation strategy, including
primary segment definition, data capture/integrity, list selection
- Own customer communication needs across the business, including
formal (nurture) subscriptions, growing subscribers, and managing
customer communication needs for all internal stakeholders (product
updates, surveys promotions, updates, etc)
- Create personalized customer journeys by utilizing data and
primary customer research to identify needs and goals of discrete
- Utilize analytics to maximize results and learning from
programs. Define success metrics & develop dashboards.
- Bring a deep understanding of customers minds and hearts to
life through compelling acquisition program customer engagement
programs across various digital channels.
- Identify requirements for new unified communication strategy,
maximizing impact from various channels (in-app, email, SMS, etc.)
and collaborate with Product Development and Customer Success to
develop and roll out.
- Create and own customer advocacy by identifying and targeting
happy customers for opportunities such as testimonials, reviews and
- 5+ years of customer or retention marketing experience
- Experience with SaaS with a focus on the small business market
- Deep understanding and empathy for customers and expertise in
primary customer research techniques.
- Strong lifecycle marketing experience and skills necessary to
drive entire strategy for multiple customer segments across all
- Excellent quantitative skills, experience in developing
dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and visualization tools and/or SQL
- Proven track record of developing and implementing test and
- Ability to both lead strategy and execute on day-to-day
initiatives is important. Individual should be willing to "go the
extra mile" for customers and other Keapers.
- Have strong communication (written/verbal), presentation and
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set
- Highly self-motivated, self-starter able to work
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and
marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is
the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking
talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of
helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260
South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the
benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help
small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected