Position: Senior Designer - Design Lead - Digital and Branding - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is a tech start-up that is revolutionizing the Life Insurance category, and they are currently seeking a Senior Designer who will be the Design lead for the company. This role will focus on Digital design and Branding.
The Lead Designer will be responsible for:
* Lead the digital design and branding for the company. This includes their website, digital properties, emails, print, OOH, imagery, graphics, illustrations, infographics, and video
* Ensure all marketing materials communicate the company's value proposition to their target audience
* Partner with the content team to build expressive visual assets that enhance storytelling and consumer education
* Build and evolve the company's visual brand standards and guidelines as the company grows
* Source, manage and direct a team of freelancers and/or agencies to help with the company's creative needs
* As the company grows, this role will be responsible for hiring and leading the design team. Currently this role will be a team of 1
* 5-10 years experience as a Designer with an emphasis in Digital design and branding
* B2C experience is a MUST
* Start-up experience is a nice to have
* Stellar design aesthetic and attention to detail
* Your design aesthetic will be contemporary, fun and illustrative
* Your portfolio should be well- rounded and show a range of design including digital, print, illustrations and graphics
* Ability to move fluidly between digital, graphic design and photo, video, and illustration
* Experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in consumer finance or consumer tech a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.