Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their team for a long term contract assignment.
The Senior Digital Designer will work onsite at the client's Philadelphia office 40-hours each week.
Are you looking for the right opportunity to flex your knowledge of user-centric visual design? Do you have a deep understanding of web technologies/trends and desire to push the envelope further?!
The Senior Digital Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with the product design team to create concepts and execute on business goals
- Deliver high quality tactical work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- 6+ years of experience in user-centric visual design
- Experience taking concepts to final product design
- Portfolio showing fully thought out concepts and logical approaches to multiple interactive products
- Ability to design within Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and develop prototype is InVision
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in iconography, symbol design, and data visualization.
- Experience working closely with research teams.
- Proficiency in AfterEffects and Premiere
Salary: Up to US$55 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.