Position: Senior Editorial Manager / Copywriter (Fashion/ Editorial) - Freelance to Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Our client is a lifestyle site that curates content for women. They are currently seeking a Senior Editorial Manager to join their team. This person MUST have Fashion experience.
This is a freelance to full time role. This person would freelance for 2-3 months and then convert over to full time for the right fit.
- Create content and oversee the voice across all channels (website, social media, etc.) with the support of the editorial team and social media manager
- Evolve the brand's voice through creative content
- Lead the copy team to create compelling stories about new products and collections
- Grow the the brand's online community
- Use data analytics to adjust content for maximum impact
- Work with the brand's president, marketing, and design teams to develop and execute seasonal strategies and campaigns
- 5-7 years experience creating content for a brand or publisher.
- MUST have Fashion experience
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Strategic thinker and a proven problem-solver, able to communicate effectively with people from all levels and departments
- Experience managing a team and collaborating with other departments
- Highly organized. Able to both lead and create- performing various copy-related tasks from high-level strategy to daily editing and coordinating team workflow
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Proven experience bringing big ideas to life
- Competitive understanding of best-in-class editorial voice
- Social media savvy, familiar with the latest trends
- Must be self-motivated, optimistic and cool under pressure
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.