Position: Senior Graphic Designer (Luxury)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing NOW!
Rate: Up to $120,000 DOE
Our client, a cutting edge luxury real estate brand, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their creative team. This is a full-time, ONSITE opportunity that will begin as soon as the right candidate has been identified!
The Senior Graphic Designer will work with alongside one other Designer and have the opportunity to be among the first of a newly growing team.
Portfolios MUST showcase the following:
- A minimalist, luxury, simplistic and beautiful aesthetic
- Excellent use of restraint and white space
- Elegant typography coupled with dynamic layouts
- Design layouts that reflect systems-oriented design process
- A variety of design projects across print and web; interest in animation, coding and digital is a plus!
- Collaborate closely with the Headquarters creative team and local Marketing Associates,
- Concept and execute integrated design concepts
- Execute design assets across print and digital marketing campaigns for customers, agents and internal teams
- Design projects across infographics, professional materials, e-mails, printed pieces, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate across marketing and product teams; use excellent communication skills to build partnerships with internal teams
This is an amazing opportunity to join a ground-breaking creative team on a full time basis!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$75201 - US$120000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.