Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Our client a UK Based Design Agency, is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. The Senior Graphic Designer will be leading and inspiring our client's New York City office. Our client works with some of the world's leading brands in technology and financial services. The Senior Graphic Designer will be working onsite on a full time basis.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities include:
* Directing and supervising the creative team, pushing the limits of both print and digital design.
* Meeting with clients and effectively transforming their requirements into strategic brand concepts and conveying them through powerful design across all mediums.
* Collaborating and contributing to the creative process as a leader and a senior figure of the agency.
* Maintaining a consistent high standard for the quality of creative design
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements are:
* 10+ years of experience designing in an agency environment
* Possess strong conceptual and creative abilities, and ability to convey to clients effectively
* Understanding of delivering brand experience across both print and digital media.
* Complete understanding of print design and handling of mechanicals for production.
* Advanced proficiency of digital design and production processes - including interface design, usability, accessibility, HTML and CSS, site-mapping, multi-platform delivery and responsive design.
* Strong team leadership and management skills
* Confident in pitches and while articulating views.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.