Life is too short to design for the status quo. It's go time!
Now is the time to make that move to an agency position that
empowers you to own your creative and see it through to fruition.
Vitamin is actively interviewing for a Senior Designer to join our
growing team. We're looking for someone who's savvy, loves to
create and relishes the next challenge. At Vitamin, we pride
ourselves on the aesthetic value we bring to our clients and the
delicate balance where form meets function. Our designs are equal
parts memorable and effective. We empower our designers to leverage
their complete talent sets by bringing a process that results in
strong creative and swift client approvals. You will be a
collaborative part of our team and will be involved in kick-off
meetings and design presentations. You will have the opportunity to
discuss and demonstrate the designs you've created (along with the
support of a Creative Director, Art Director(s) and/or project
manager.) We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a
unique client roster that spans a variety of industries to keep
things fresh and challenging. The ideal candidate will have 3+
years experience in an agency or in-house setting.
- Conceptualize, execute and manage creative work that separates
our clients from their competition
- Ensure visual brand consistency that is congruent with each
client's unique messaging
- Work as a part of a team and independently to create high
quality client deliverables
- Specific design assignments will include: web interfaces, brand
and identity packages, sales collateral, advertising, full-scale
campaigns, social media content, and more
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. The first thing you should know about us, is that we’re a small, tight-knit team, so finding employees that are the right cultural fit is incredibly important. We asked our employees what they want in a coworker and got a high-def image of the type of person we’re looking for. So we have some questions for you: * Are you friendly, understanding, open-minded and drama-free? * Do you have a contagious energy and enthusiasm? * Do you get jazzed by learning something new? Will you push yourself? * Do you enjoy wearing...
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign) and Sketch
- Passion for composition, hierarchy, and visual storytelling
- Understanding and appreciation for typography
- Experience with both print and interactive design
- 3+ years professional experience
- 4-year degree
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced,
client-centric business environment
- Attention to detail along with the ability to self manage and
- Prior agency experience
- Experience designing for HubSpot, Marketo, other Marketing
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce,
BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento
such as GreenSock
- Experience with Principle
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Photography, retouching, and video editing experience
- Ability to draw or illustrate
- Ability to write creatively
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team,
you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent
you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of
medical, dental and vision; 401(k) with employer match; 3-week
vacation to start with escalation; Summer Fridays, Takeout Tuesday;
Mental Health Days, and much more beyond those "standard"
employment benefits. Some of the perks our team appreciates the
most, and gets super excited about include:
- Location: the opportunity to work in an exciting location, in
office space that is warm, inviting, and inspiring. Our office is
positioned just one short block from the Creative Alliance, which
is buzzing weekly with new art exhibitions, dance and music
performances, movie showings, poetry readings, educational programs
and other events that will keep any creative person's heart
- Work Environment: Most days, we've got the music pumping. And
while we work hard, we also realize taking breathers throughout the
day is not only necessary, but also gives us the chance to build
personal relationships with those we work with side-by side. Plus,
we know these little breathers ultimately make us more
- Parking: It's plentiful, and it's free.
- Daily Style: We believe comfort is key and encourage you to
dress in a way that is polished and professional for meetings, and
work-appropriate the rest of the time.
- Coffee is Key: We know it, and you know it. If you're a coffee
aficionado like many of us, you'll quickly join the daily grind at
our QuickMill Anita espresso machine.
- Lunchtime Options: We're a quick hop, skip, or jump away from
some pretty cool and eclectic hot spots, from Canton Square and
Patterson Park to local favorites like Atwater's, DiPasquale's,
Matthew's Pizza, and Snake Hill Tavern. We love food!
- Bragging Rights: We crank out award-winning work. And at the
end of the day, when your name is on it, you can say you were part
of making it all happen.
Wondering what Vitamin is all about? We are a Baltimore-based
agency, delivering deeply branded integrated
marketing-communications solutions for clients who need and want to
bring their unique differences to life digitally and beyond.
Growing and evolving each and every day for more than 15 years, we
manage only the best, most collaborative and high-performing
client-agency relationships. We develop and deliver strategies,
campaigns and programs that aren't just out of the box; they're
nowhere near the box. They lead to trackable, measurable results
that make us, as well as the clients we serve, extremely proud.
That said, when the time comes for us to recruit new talent to join
our tight-knit team, we are looking for the best of the best. It's
what we want and absolutely need, and it's what our clients
Sound good? Let's chat. But not by phone please-submit your
resume, online portfolio (PDF and/or URL) and salary requirements
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
line: Senior Designer.
No recruiters or freelancers, please.