SRP is one of the largest public power and water utilities in the U.S. providing electricity to approximately one million customers in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Since its founding in 1903, SRP has fostered a culture of stewardship and customer service consistently ranking as an industry leader in customer service according to J.D. Power. SRP continues to adapt to its changing business environment by seeking innovative ways to reimagine utility service and the provision of critical resources essential to the life and economy of Arizona.
As a Senior Integrated Designer you are a highly conceptual, cross-discipline creative with extensive experience in integrated marketing. From websites and digital banners, to direct mail and social media, you take business and brand objectives and translate them into results driven creative solutions that command attention and inspire action. You are a seasoned visual storyteller who knows how to create emotional connection in campaigns, events and collateral. You believe in the power of design and understand how purposefully executed end-to-end experiences bring life to a brand and value to a customer.
*****Please provide work samples along with your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.*****
- Own creative assignments and act as a strategic and conceptual creative problem solver - understanding the points of view of all creative disciplines (art, copy, user experience, motion, and code) from concept to execution
- Show deep understanding of the creative brief and bring added value by asking the right questions to keep the project strategically on track
- Generate useful, usable ideas across all media that will have a positive impact on business objectives and customer experience
- Lead creative concept sessions and continuously look for new ways to ideate
- Set the bar for how our brand comes to life across all touch points, and then help others raise it
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategists, copywriters, designers, videographers, developers, project managers and production reps to establish and execute strategic creative solutions for a given assignment
- Sell your ideas internally to team members and business partners
- Execute on the principles that make innovative and effective marketing communications while being true to our brand essence
- Make it easy for other designers and/or writers to iterate from your concepts
- Mentor and lead by example and inspire colleagues to create world-class, innovative work
- Always be ready, willing, and able to help
- Other duties as assigned
- A self-starter with integrated, ninja-level design skills who is able to adjust on the fly without getting tripped up.
- Experience with integrated, multi-channel interactive design essentials and a passion for high-end video
- Highly collaborative team player
- A deep, innate understanding of how to create experiences and communications that people care about.
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to adapt your message to a variety of audiences including partners, clients, and C-level executives.
- Display fanatical attention to detail and possess the organizational skills required to manage multiple design projects and deliverables across different teams and organizations in a fast-moving environment.
- Agency or in-house design experience where you have helped move the needle for brands using traditional media, social media, digital marketing, event marketing, and content marketing.
- An online portfolio with specific examples of high quality integrated marketing and design work reflecting individual conceptual thinking, teamwork, and impact on customers.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must be familiar with project management tools and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including the ability to format design and style in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Design or related field preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of professional experience leading creative projects with a background in graphic design
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
See additional information.
Requisition ID: 8812
EOE - SRP encourages a diverse workforce All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
401(k) plan with employer matching
Retirement pension Paid vacation Parental leave Holiday pay Sick leave Medical, vision, dental and life insurance Wellness programs Pre-tax benefits Short and long-term disability plans Tuition assistance
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.