Who We Are Money Map Press, one of the fastest-growing financial news sites on the web, is looking for a full-time, in-house Media Specialist to work within our rapidly expanding production team. This position demands someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
Who We're Looking For The successful candidate must have at least two years of video production experience (more is a plus), the ability to work in all video formats and delivery systems, exceptional attention to detail, and strong organizational and self-management skills.
- Accurately editing audio and video promo from script.
- Maintaining and operating cameras, lights, microphones and studio equipment in studio and on field.
- Ensuring visual elements and quality standards are maintained across the entire video production process.
- Interact with directors, producers and talent & must remain focused at all times.
- Experience utilizing problem solving and technical skills.
- Collaborating with the art director, senior multimedia specialist, graphic designers, copywriters, to plan, organize, and execute projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in TV studio production / Live streaming a plus.
- Must be able to lift and carry 35 to 50 pounds of equipment.
- A strong eye for design and an understanding editorial processes, as well as storytelling and the ability to integrate these skills with high production value.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in all aspects of video production, such as editing of digital media (with Adobe Premiere), audio mixing and editing (audio clean-up, background music, sound effects) and shooting video.
- Proficient in setting up video and audio equipment (in the studio and in the field), including lighting; video and audio recording.
- Degree in cinematography, video production, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of After Effects a plus.
To Join Our Team If you think you have what it takes, want a rewarding opportunity to work with some of the most respected names in the business, and wish to join a highly motivated production team, then please submit your application immediately. This full-time, on-site position is located in the beautiful, historic Mt. Vernon area of Baltimore. We offer a very competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, demo reel/examples of past work, and salary requirements to this link: https://talent-14west.icims.com/jobs/1617/senior-media-specialist/job
About Money Map Press Money Map Press, led by veteran publisher Mike Ward, has one goal: to make investing profitable. Our subscribers get access to a team of investment experts with more than 250 years of combined experience who deliver analysis and actionable investing ideas to put subscribers on a path to greater wealth. The global economy is rapidly expanding, creating an astounding number of new opportunities for investors and rendering old wealth strategies obsolete. Today you have a choice: Get ahead of the crowd, or fall behind - for good. Money Map Press gives you access to a team of investment experts - with more than 250 years of combined experience - who work to uncover these global trends well before the mainstream media even takes notice. Our readers have profited - before Wall Street even had a clue - from an extraordinary number of breakthroughs, including:
- An energy company that built the world's first pipeline to transport biodiesel
- An emerging tech giant that provides data "hubs" for the new Internet Smart Grid, a $100-billion-dollar market
- A new medical miracle drug that could wipe out cancer
To learn more, check out our company websites below. And if you think you may belong at Money Map Press and could benefit from a deeper look inside of our office, be sure to check out our Workplace Highlight on WestWord. Read it here: https://talent-14west.icims.com/jobs/1617/senior-media-specialist/job.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.