Twitch is building a community that will be an integral part of every gamer's life. We are constantly striving to make watching, chatting and broadcasting games easier and more available to everyone.
As a Sr Product Designer at Twitch, you produce high-quality visual pieces which bring delight and joy to our viewers and broadcasters. Delivering a world class visual system will create an experience that both satisfies product/business goals while remaining customer obsessed. An ability to synthesis product needs into functional and beautiful solutions will be paramount for achieving success.
View 2 job postings at Twitch
As a design lead/contributor to our Design Systems, you will be creating components and resources that support and further design principles and expertise throughout the products and your fellow product designers at Twitch. You have strong leadership, mentorship, and communication abilities, which will allow you to influence everyone that you work with to become better, stronger, and more collaborative contributors. You are a positive force that naturally encourages camaraderie amongst your peers.
- Work on large scale product features which affect shared spaces across the entire user experience.
- Create compelling and multi use case design patterns to be used by designers across Twitch to solve a myriad of product challenges.
- Build strong relationships with design leads throughout the company to be leaders and inspire others to develop innovative and world class work.
- Help shape and lead planning and brainstorm sessions with product managers, engineers and designers.
- Communicate your work with an effective voice and synthesize user feedback.
- Make watching video as a community a delightful experiences.
- You have 7+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products.
- You have owned the design systems for a large scale website or app emphasizing viewing/communication.
- You are an expert in Sketch.
- You have a desire to understand success and failure better through objective analysis.
- You have experience working closely with product managers and engineers.
- You are a self-motivated individual who pushes your own goals and leads by example to better all those around you.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.