Position: Senior UI / Interaction Designer
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to possible full-time
Starts: As early as next week
Rate: 45 - 50 / hour DOE
A global company in south Denver (Greenwood Village) is seeking a Senior UI Designer with UX chops to join the team on an onsite, 40 hours / week, freelance basis.
The UI Designer will work on visual / UI Designs for web and mobile. You will need to have a strong understanding of the digital space and be able to rethink the experience as it pertains to mobility and digital. You will also need to UX chops in order to contribute to preliminary UX considerations such as wireframes, etc.
- Ability to drive user interaction through UI design best practices and principals.
- An ability to design user interfaces that present data to end users in a manner that feels natural and clear.
- Create hi-fidelity comps, and responsive prototypes for both web-mobile and desktop.
- Translate lo-fidelity mockups and high-level user acceptance criteria into hi-fidelity comps and detailed design criteria for development. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Design intuitive and compelling interfaces optimized across devices including iOS and Android.
- At least 5 years' experience in UI design, interaction design, or other related disciplines - sophisticated & refined UI design skills a must.
- Minimum of 5 years with appropriate tools including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision, etc.
- Solid understanding of interaction design principles.
- Expertise in responsive web design, mobile app design.
This is a freelance opportunity to start and is located onsite in Greenwood Village.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.