Position: Senior UI/UX Designer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 40 hours per week
Starts: August 6, 2018
Rate: up to $48.48/HOUR
Senior UI/UX Designer needed for a contract to hire role, starting as early as August 6 in Downtown Austin! This assignment is with a well-known client in the financial, insurance and information technology space.
In this role, as a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will have to:
- Focus on member services related to eCommerce and credit card transactions
- Advanced ability to work in tandem with other design teams that focus on transactional experiences related to mobile app and web optimization.
- Act as strong individual contributor and willing to jump in and problem solve through strong visual design.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- 5+ years relevant design experience
- 3-5 years of Digital Product Design in the software space
- Knowledge and understanding of Human Centered Design, through the methodologies of Design Thinking.
- A portfolio that presents a refined eye for visual design - research, planning and output.
- Adobe Suite
- Apple Keynote
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.