Position: Senior UX/UI Designer (Product) - Great Opportunity!
Location: West LA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Starts: Next Week!
Rate: $60/ HR DOE
Entertainment company is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their product team!
We are looking for someone that comes from a strong digital background and has extensive experience designing mobile, desktop and tablet applications.
You must have a deep understanding and perspective of visual design development, product strategy and usability.
- Proven experience designing across mobile, desktop and tablet applications
- Must be well-versed in responsive design
- Highly knowledgeable of the digital space and UX best practices
- Usability testing, prototyping and wireframing
- Strong advocate for the end user
- Clean design aesthetic and excellent type/layout skills
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communicator, able to work with cross functional teams and follow strict deadlines
Sound like you? Please submit relevant work samples and an explanation detailing your specific role with each project showcased in your portfolio.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$60 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.