Our vision is to do for enterprise software what Charles Eames did for the chair, or Dieter Rams did for clocks and radios. The enterprise space is ripe for reinvention, and we're investing heavily to be at the forefront in showing the world what's possible.
We're looking for a Senior Visual Designer to help lead this transformation as part of our new Design Center. The Design Center is both a strategic practice as well as collaborative space, created to foster design excellence, leadership, and innovation across the company.
The ideal candidate is an experienced design maven who will lead and craft engaging, beautiful visual experiences across products, strategic initiatives, and brand / visual storytelling.
They will play a critical, hands-on role in our mission by establishing visual design excellence across a variety of key, areas. From helping us define a new look and feel for our design system, to expressing how we might show up at SXSW, this is someone who knows what good, beautiful design is - and how to deliver it - regardless of what form it takes.
This is a rare opportunity to inspire and influence everyone inside (and outside) a $4B global software company. Our products are used by everyone from the world's top consumer brands to industry leaders in technology, finance and government institutions.
- A great sense of humor, initiative, and desire to make an impact
- A strong, mature perspective on design and ability to lead through ambiguity
- An insatiable sense of curiosity and desire to learn
- A fascination with and ability to geek out on technology (beyond what's trendy)
- A desire to make the world a more functional, beautiful place (crooked type bugs you)
- Design + creativity permeates life - you draw, paint, take pictures, shoot movies, etc
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.