Position: SEO Manager
Status: Full Time, Salary + Benefits Package
Estimated Duration: Full Time, on-site
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: $85,000 + benefits
Our client in Scottsdale is hiring an SEO Manager to join their team full time!
*This position is an SEO Manager, but you will not be managing any personnel.
What you will be doing as the SEO Manager:
- Set and manage SEO strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Monitor SEO performance daily
- Author and present monthly SEO performance reports
- Create editorial plans for the blog and website where the goal is to increase organic traffic
- Write content (including meta descriptions, alt tags, etc.)
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities
- Technical SEO analysis that results in the optimization of the website and blog
What you need to know as the SEO Manager:
- 4+ years of specific and direct SEO experience (hands-on)
- Must be able to analyze and present SEO results
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in top/common SEO tools/platforms
Please apply today with an updated resume!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$85000 per year + + Benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.