Position: Service Design Strategist (Graphic / Visual Designer)
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: January 2019
Rate: Up to 135K / DOE
Corporate client has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Sr. Visual Designer to focus on Human Centered Design and research of new innovative digital concepts and capabilities.
This role will be responsible for developing enterprise-wide priority digital experiences by conceptualizing, designing, and documenting the interactions between the organization and the target audience by researching what drives satisfaction, identifying and designing what future interactions should look like, and prototyping the experience.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Planning design research, facilitating workshops to design the future state, synthesizing data and conceptualizing experiences
- Facilitating walk-through and providing stakeholder updates
- Defining the design research strategy and understanding the landscape and influencing trends,
- Identifying major innovations and capabilities required based on research
- Setting the direction for the future experience and defining the signature digital experience
- A SOLID portfolio highly conceptual work is required
- 6-10 years of experience
- Skilled at visualization and storytelling (personas, journey mapping), facilitation and design leadership.
- Ability to prototype/give conceptual design.
- Design research, sense-making and pattern recognition skills.
- Experienced at both verbally and visually presenting insights, ideas and concepts.
- Project planning experience.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation/ presentation skills.
- Proven success working complex matrix environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft Suite (PPT, Word, Excel), Invision "
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent benefits!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.