Mars Wrigley Confectionery is looking for a Social Media Content Creator (Producer) based in SoHo until 2020 when it relocates to Newark, NJ.
The Social Media Content Creator (Producer) will become the look, feel and visual creative content production leader of one of MWC's brands on social media.
Within the MWC Media & Digital department, oversee and manage the production of social media visual content cross-platform for one of Mars Wrigley Confectionery brands.
- Produce engaging, creative visual social content for the brand's existing North America social communities (photo, video, gif) and adapt our existing brand voice to the social environment.
- Expand the brand's North America social visual creative content production across relevant platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter Pinterest)
- Deliver a consistent social media visual content production strategy, and look and feel for the brand, that is uniquely adapted to each social platform and audience, and targets Millennial and Gen Z generations
- Define the visual look and feel of the brand per platform, per medium, and produce visual content accordingly
- Create content in a variety of executions, from still images to videos, live streams to GIFs/Cinemagraphs etc
- Deliver visual content against production plans on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Work with internal parties (Social, PR, Media, Shopper Marketing) and agencies (Creative, PR) on adapting 360 campaigns and big ideas onto social with adapted social content productions
- Be reactive to culturally relevant trends and moments, and resourceful in productions to move efficiently with speed
- Monitor research consumer conversations, competition, industry, creative trends and ideate breakthrough social activations, content inspiration and productions
Please note that a key feature of this role is to work in active collaboration with a variety of teams: Internal (Social counterparts, Brand team, PR, Media, Shopper Marketing) and External partners (Media, PR, Creative agencies) on coordination, activity planning, production intentions, approvals, tent pole events.
- 3+ years Social Media Visual Content Creation experience across all platforms
- Must present a strong portfolio of prior relevant social media work
- Possess a fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Successful Completion of a drug and background screen
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Strong photography, videography and graphic design skills (Creative portfolio showcasing content productions across skill-sets and platforms)
- Able to demonstrate a complete fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with the culinary arts, baking, creating foodie digital and social content
- Creative talent understanding and adapted to the look feel of our MWC brands
- Actively engaged in social media trends, with an existing social presence
- Fiercely passionate about all things pop culture
- Real fan of the Mars Wrigley Confectionery brands, with a strong desire to translate that passion into effective, contemporary, iconic and on-brand social content
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines in an occasionally non-traditional work schedule
- In-depth knowledge, passion for, and understanding of social media platforms at a creative, audience and technical level
This role will be based in SoHo NYC with 3-4 trips a month working from the MWC National Office in Hackettstown, NJ. The office will be relocating to Newark, NJ in early 2020. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.