Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a leader in the child care/toy space is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join their team freelance to full-time in Orange CT!
The ideal Social Media Coordinator will:
- Plans, writes, and edits compelling content, and launches content across all company social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
- Leverage & facilitate User Generated Content in marketing strategies by incorporating a visual marketing platform
- Use data, research and brand philosophy to shape narrative and create content experiences tailored to target audiences (B2B.B2C)
- Create and manage social media campaigns, monitoring engagement and analyzing data
- Analyze all social content and stories, gain competitive intelligence and report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis
The ideal Social Media Coordinator must:
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing/social media
- Background with creating and executing Advertising initiatives across all channels
This is a full-time role in Orange CT.