A global design firm has a need for a Sr. Branding Designer to join their team on a temporary basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this role will be to collaborate with the design team to create concepts and designs that will support the overall brand strategy. The ideal candidate will be able to work seamlessly to design, schedule, and coordinate all project deliverables.
- Collaborate with Design Director, and Creative Director to create conceptual design solutions, which support brand strategy
- Manage scheduling and coordination of project deliverables with Consultant/Project Manager
- Refine and develop all aspects of chosen design concept
- Work with production team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables
- Prepare materials for client and internal meetings
- Present design refinements to clients
- Manage, train and mentor Designers and Junior Designers
- Participate in new business efforts as requested
View 18 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- 4+ years of innovative design experience in a design, consulting or advertising firm with multi industry clients
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, QuarkXpress, and Illustrator
- The ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal capabilities
- Good time management skills
- The ability to travel as required
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Sr. Branding Designer" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.