Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our hospitality client in McLean, VA is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team on a maternity leave contract with possible extension. This position is ONSITE and 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience creating B2B and B2C print and digital marketing collateral.
Duties of the Senior Graphic Designer:
- Manage and execute the design process from concept through to delivery
- Collaborate with the Art Director, copywriters, design, production team on all creative projects
- Work with Creative Director and Art Director to concept creative solutions
- Design print, web, social media, B2C/B2B marketing collateral based on creative briefs and brand standards
- Pitch internal clients on creative collateral
Requirements of the Senior Graphic Designer:
- 5+ years of design experience in an agency or in-house creative agency
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, etc
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Animation, video production experience a plus
- Experience supervising junior designers or production designers a plus
Salary: Up to US$45.00 per hour