Position: Sr. Graphic Designer/Art Director - Great
Freelance to Full Time Opportunity!
Location: South Bay Area
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: around $70K DOE
Leading CPG brand is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer/Art Director to join their team.
Must have strong design skills and be a natural leader as you will help to manage a growing creative team!
- 4+ years experience as a Sr. Graphic Designer/Art Director
- Strong design skills (print, digital and social media)
- Experience designing web graphics, presentation decks, social media assets and more
- Proven experience overseeing design process from concept through execution
- Playful and unique design aesthetic
- Working with cross functional teams and key stakeholders
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
This is a great freelance to full time opportunity to join a rapidly growing team. Submit your resume and portfolio today if this sounds like you!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$70000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.