Our management consulting firm with locations around the country, is looking for a Sr. Manager Data Visualization and Reporting to join their team full-time starting in December in their Philadelphia location!
We're Looking for
A proactive, consultative data visualization expert to create engaging visuals and also translate specs, needs, requirements for the design of interactive assessments, reports and more.
Must submit portfolio with examples of versatile design specs, wireframes; innovative and thoughtful product, dashboard and data visualization design.
Why You Should Apply
Besides working with an industry-leading firm, great benefits and thought-leading projects, you'll be on the ground floor of a team that is making waves in the field!
What You'll Be Doing
* Create comps, wireframes, sketches and design specifications to represent a library of data visualizations, reports, and elements for assessments.
* Work collaboratively with UX and product development teams, writers, scientists, and subject matter experts to design and develop interactive data visualizations/tools.
* Gather and document detailed technical requirements as well as UX-focused stories to inform development of assessment interfaces, interactive reporting, and development extensions.
* Partner with scientists to determine which assessment and analytics data to share with clients.
* Summarize and document scoring/design logic to developers who build assessments and reports.
* Consult on design and implementation of reports and data visuals, standard report templates.
* Finalize dashboard, assessment and report designs to brand standards with graphic design ers.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.