A client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Sr. Production Designer to join their team for a long term assignment.
- Responsible for cross-platform creative production of client deliverables.
- Undertake quality control, file prep and asset delivery across print, video, corporate identity, digital, social and web.
- Have an eye for technical design, as well as superior attention to detail.
- Work closely with the production lead, and should be comfortable working with and leading multiple high-profile brands.
- Re-purpose creative elements for new tactics across a range of brands, and implement changes seamlessly
- Create mechanical working files from concepts and sketches, and prepare files for web, digital and print production
- Work with Photoshop layers, gradients, color schemes, color correction, fonts, clipping paths, filers, multiple channels and photo retouching
- Finalize files, and deliver, update and archive files when required
- Consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines
- 7+ years of experience in creative services; agency experience preferred
- Experience in print and pre-press production and web graphics; web, video and other electronic experience preferred
- Familiar with production requirements
- Experience working with external vendors, such as printers, exhibit vendors and other agencies
- Knowledge of correct typography using kerning, tracking and special characters;
- Ability to create accurate physical samples/mock ups; excellent photo/image retouching skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to manage multiple projects, troubleshoot and problem-solve on a fast-paced schedule
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.