Ticketfly is seeking a technically savvy, detail-oriented, and creative Project Manager to help further our mission of reimagining live events by producing and maintaining top-tier WordPress websites and email templates for our clients. We have developed over 600 Ticketfly-powered websites for venues, festivals and promoters throughout North America, including The Roxy, The Crocodile, and Doug Fir Lounge, and we're building more every day.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, the Sr. Project Manager is both a strategic and administrative position. Strong candidates for this role will have a passion for managing website projects that create user-friendly and innovative experiences for fans of live events. You'll manage multiple projects simultaneously from initiation through post-launch implementation and maintenance, foster client relationships, and communicate project status with clients, team members, and company leadership. You'll stay close to projects as they unfold to identify and resolve bottlenecks and develop ways to improve efficiency and client satisfaction.
View 2 job postings at Ticketfly
You're a highly-organized individual who loves the details but can stay focused on the big picture and juggle managing the day-to-day against longer-term strategic initiatives and improvements. As a project team leader, you motivate individuals to do their best work, maintain calm in difficult situations, and see chaos as an opportunity for growth.
What you'll do
- Manage the design, development, launch and maintenance of custom responsive event websites across a team of internal and external designers and developers
- Meet with key clients and prospects to gather project requirements and translate these into project briefs detailing the creative/technical solution and deliverables
- Construct and maintain project budgets, detailed project plans and manage on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Balance competing priorities and changing timelines for multiple projects
- Manage and maintain client satisfaction, including working with clients to evaluate their requests, provide constructive feedback, and translate their feedback to actionable to do's that meet web best practices.
- Clearly communicate project progress, dependencies, and action items to external and internal stakeholders
- Identify process improvements and drive change to streamline, optimize, and improve team efficiency and increase client satisfaction
- Monitor new and emerging technologies and web development best practices and evaluate their relevance to our business
- Manage development resourcing calendar and assignmentsIdentify and drive interdepartmental strategic initiatives to completion
- At least 5 years experience in website project management/production, including sites built using Wordpress or an equivalent CMS
- Experience creating custom responsive websites or applications at the user or segment level and have an understanding of UX principles
- You can comfortably perform quality assurance reviews to evaluate the design and functionality of websites
- You're able to empathize with stakeholder needs, translate needs into actionable tasks and designs, drive compromise between negotiating parties, and proactively communicate plans to multiple interested parties
- You have worked with numerous web designers or developers simultaneously including remote teams
- You have managed a portfolio of 15+ projects at once, including eCommerce websites.
- You have managed projects using tools like Salesforce, Google, Google Docs, JIRA, Basecamp and Asana and know how to leverage each effectively for different project types
- You are comfortable working with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- You're able to define and socialize digital strategies
This sure is good too
- You have experience managing DNS zone files
- Basic abilities in coding HTML and CSS
- You have experience with modern digital marketing techniques including Google Analytics, AB testing, content marketing, and SEO
- You have experience managing and evaluating outside creative and digital agencies
- A love of music and live events
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.