Position: Sr. Social Designer / Art Director - Downtown Denver & DTC - shared locations
Status: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time conversion
Estimated Duration: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time conversion
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $40-50/hr DOE
$80,000 - 90,000.00 Annually + Benefits
In House Ad Agency in the tech center is looking for a Sr. Social Designer / Art Director with experience managing teams to join its internal creative team on an onsite and freelance to possible full-time basis.
You will be art directing, designing, presenting, and concepting social media and digital elements, as well as print, events, and video production elements - all while leading a team of designers. Management responsibilities include supervising junior designers, managing performance appraisals, work plans, etc.
- 5+ years of Art Direction / Design experience at an Advertising Agency
- 3+ years of Art Direction / Design experience in Social Marketing
- Strong experience in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- High level art direction and hands on design skills, strong attention to detail, self-starter & a passion for Social Marketing are all musts!
- Success working with all levels of management, flexible to change, open minded and a problem solver.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is preferred, but not required!
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, 3+ month freelance to possible full-time opportunity.
Must be able to work onsite from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM at shared locations - South DTC & Downtown Denver!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour + $80k-$90k/yr + Benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.