Our corporate client, in the health & wellness space is looking for a Sr. Traffic Specialist to join their Marketing department full-time!
In this role, you will coordinate the scheduling, processing and trafficking of a large volume of creative projects in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that all jobs move along seamlessly from start to completion. You will assign projects to the creative team, act as a liaison between Marketing and other departments, and manage requests from internal and external clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating graphic design projects.
- Assigning, managing and facilitating all incoming project requests.
- Monitor and channel communication including status updates between project initiators and staff members.
- Ensuring that project request form details are complete so creative team has adequate information.
- Updating production schedules.
- Assigning timelines, routing and tracking status of projects.
- Coordinating review process, identifying internal approvers and routing materials.
- Reporting issues affecting job scheduling and/or due dates to Manager, Traffic and Production.
- Managing Marketing project spreadsheet and maintain status report of all active jobs.
- Leading weekly production meetings with creative team members.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ Years of experience in Project and/or traffic management
- Advanced skills with project management software (examples include Workamajig, Basecamp, ProWorkflow, and AtTask).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Project.
(Sharepoint experience a plus)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, computer, verbal and written communication skills.
If you are looking to join a dynamic in-house marketing team with a great, award winning, familial culture - this is the role for you apply today!
***BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED****
Salary: up to $55k // DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.