This is a great time to join the PowerPlan UX team! Our enterprise-class suite of financial and asset management software products are used by hundreds of companies throughout the US and around the world. Building on our past successes and industry-leading position, we have recently begun investing in the redesign and redevelopment of our products using the latest design approaches and software technologies. As a critical member of our growing team, you will be well positioned to make a real impact and help to shape the future of our products.
We are looking for a roll-up-the-sleeves person who can operate tactically to design better software. You must be highly collaborative, possess an inquisitive spirit, and be able to successfully manage ambiguity and frequently changing priorities. This position will have visibility and interaction with strategic clients and internal leaders.
- Be an advocate for the end user and their goals
- Work closely with product analysts to understand and define product functionality
- Design user flows and journey maps
- Create thoughtful user-centric design solutions (in the form of mockups and prototypes)
- Iterate and refine your design solutions based on internal and external feedback
- Work with the UX Lead to create consistent UI designs based on the PowerPlan UI Style Guide
- Participate in usability testing
- Collaborate with software developers to bring your designs to life
- Continuously make design improvements through innovation and ongoing learning
- Champion UX Design Culture through hightened awareness of customer-centered design based on our personas
- A desire to help customers achieve their business goals
- An empathetic nature; curiosity for complex things and complex people - you love to ask "Why?"
- Great communication skills in English (other languages a bonus) - both verbal and written
- Experience with tools such as Atlassian Jira & Confluence, UXPin, Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Human Factors, HCI or equivalent
- 5+ years experience doing UX Design for software products
- A portfolio of work and stories demonstrating how you've helped to create great UX for other software products
- A passion for well-designed software that people love to use
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please put "UX Designer Candidate" in subject box
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.