Position: Sr. UX Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $40/hr
One of hottest clients is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join their team!
The Sr. UX Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Translate high-level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes, and effective UX design patterns for marquee marketing web properties
- Create modern responsive design UX patterns, including website redesign efforts with a key eye on overall usability, content strategy, and UX patterns
- Collaborate and build consensus with design, content strategy, editorial, coding, and publishing teams to deliver holistic interactive UX solutions that are customer- and user-centric
- Successfully extend UX patterns across different devises: desktop, tablet, mobile, via responsive and native design techniques and measure the success with quantifiable metrics
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization
- Brainstorm in a team environment that includes remote participants
- Drive brand consistency while creating new digital UX design patterns
The ideal Sr. UX Designer should possess the following (please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you):
- 5+ years UX/UI experience in an agency working on technology clients and/or with a technology company (or a global brand)
- Ability to plot and drive information systems architecture
- Super-user hands-on skills with design and prototyping tools such as InVision and Sketch
- Be a self starter. Manage time wisely with an eye for detail. Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to adopt, understand, and contribute to brand guidelines for a digital-first brand
- Strong mobile responsive and native UX application design experience
- Good understanding of coding technologies and responsive coding capabilities
- Proven experience engaging with all levels of management
- Effective creative project management
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Working knowledg e of CSS and HTML a plus
- A clean and modern design aesthetic is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.