Leading hospitality and entertainment company seeking a Sr. Web Developer, this is an onsite freelance to full time position. This Sr. Web Developer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a functional and attractive digital environment using new digital technologies.
This role will inspire you to combine usability with visual design to ensure a great user experience that drives conversion.
This Sr. Web Developer will:
* Develop components utilizing Kotlin, Typescript, HTML DSL, and LESS
* Break down graphic web comps into viable well-formed code
* Develop rich internet applications for customer-facing interfaces using the appropriate coding technology
* Optimize code/applications for maximum speed
* Design mobile-based features
* Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users & customers
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Collaborate with internal resources to enhance and troubleshoot issues with delivered solutions
The skill required for success:
* Expertise in object-oriented programming, preferably with Java.
* Experience with version control software (GitHub) and using IDE's (Intellij IDEA) is preferred.
* Experience working with Adobe AEM/CQ and Apache Sling.
* Familiarity with and an understanding of web design and information architecture, as well as knowledge of web usability standards
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
* At least five (5) year of experience working in software development for WEB
* Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and be self-sufficient
* Familiarity with Agile software development practices is a plus
* Degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience is required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: DOE - up to $85,000
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.