Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Technical Copywriter
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance; ONSITE
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Beginning of February
Rate: Up to $32.35
Our financial client is in need of a Copywriter with financial writing experience for an onsite 6 month assignment starting in February.
The Copywriter will be supporting the Content Marketing team with an overhaul on their website content. Plus if you have recruitment marketing writing experience across a highly regulated industry.
- Demonstrated strength in understanding how to translate strategy into straightforward and clear content that inspires and motivates users
- Experience collaborating with UX and interacting with content and design to create or contribute to intuitive information architecture (sitemaps) for websites
- Ability to organize, structure and track significant volume of content on large-scale websites
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and ability to apply them when writing web content
- Basic knowledge of or ability to learn writing for web accessibility
- Ability to craft headlines, sub heads and concise body copy
- Produce high quality work that is free of grammar, spelling errors.
- Able to write website content in a way that is inspiring, highly relevant and likable to the various types of external and internal audiences who will visit the site to explore employment opportunity
- Responsible for establishing a consistent brand style, quality and voice that fits within the organizations brand guidelines, but reflects the unique target audience perspectives across Financial Advisor, Branch Office Administrator and Home Office roles
- Write new and repurpose existing content
- Work closely with internal marketing Subject Matter Experts
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$32.35 per hour