Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Technical Spec Production Artist
Location: North Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: up to $25/hr; DOE
Our client in North Phoenix is looking for a Production Artist to support the Industrial and Product Design team with a few projects. This role is 80% spec work and 20% creative work. Must be comfortable with technical production work.
This is onsite in Phoenix. You must have samples of work / portfolio for the client to review. Based on workload and the right fit, this could extend indefinitely!
This will be about 35 hours per week, ongoing!
What you will be doing:
- Work with designers to develop specifications for existing products
- Using Adobe Creative Cloud, you will be creating samples of the specifications with various colors, dimensions and details to send overseas for production
- Working with various products of all types and sizes
- Setup product designs in existing templates with dimensions and direction from creative designers to create specs
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of experience with product design specifications
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop
- Industrial Design / Product Design experience is preferred
- Technical knowledge balanced with creative ability and a hands-on approach
- Must know how to use a Mac!
- Illustration skills are a plus*
Please apply today with an updated portfolio and resume!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$0.00 - US$25.00 per hour + DOE