Position: Technical Writer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $54/hr DOE
Our health-tech client is in need of a Technical Writer to join their team!
This Technical Writer role is located in SF beginning January 2018 through end of August 2018.
The primary responsibilities for the Technical Writer are:
- Creating easy to read and easy to find documentation for Security and Compliance team.
- Organize, create, and update current policies, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Writing about highly technical concepts, creating project plans, and maintaining project schedules.
Required Skills for Technical Copywriter:
- 3-5 years of experience as a software technical writer.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field.
- Experience with compliance documentation a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$44 - US$54 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.