Our client, a leader in the financial and insurance industry, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their team.
You will be an integral part of the Marketing team, working with all team members to organize and move projects along from inception to delivery.
Your job will include:
- Creating timelines
- Set up and attend meetings
- Create estimates
- Drive projects through internal agency approvals
- Manage timelines and ensure projects and delivered on time
- Provide status updates to the Creative Director
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Coordinator or Traffic Coordinator role
- Proficient or familiarity with Workamajig preferred
- Energetic, strong interpersonal skills and independent worker
- Organized and keen attention to detail
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a company who fosters growth and development, this could be your next fulltime home! Let us know if you are interested and available!
This a freelance opportunity in NORTH COUNTY with the ability to move to a fulltime role for the right candidate.
Salary: up to $25ph/DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.