Position: UI Designer - 1 year freelance - Onsite in DTC
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 1 year freelance (full time hours, onsite)
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A South Denver-based company is looking for a UI Designer to join the team on a 1 year freelance to possible full-time basis.
This is a Fortune 100 company and your work will touch millions of users. Their platforms range from utilitarian account functions (how can I pay my bill and get on with my day) to online consumption experiences (how can I find, organize and watch TV and movies the way I want to).
You will be a part of an amazingly talented team of UX, UI, Content, Prototyping and Accessibility designers who are all working towards the common goal of making life easier for their users.
All levels (years of experience) welcome to apply.
- A stellar portfolio that demonstrates strong UI / visual design
- Very focused on UI with natural UX instincts (will deliver UI but will also weigh in on UX)
- Ability to self-manage
- Crazy good attention to detail
- Client-facing communication skills
- An online portfolio (preferably not a template site) that showcases talent with responsive web design
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- HTML/CSS knowledge a huge plus but not required.
This is a 40/hours a week onsite freelance opportunity for 1 year with the possibility of going full-time.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.