About BPM Supreme:
BPM Supreme delivers music solutions to DJs and artists nationwide. Located in Downtown San Diego, we are embedded right in the center of high-energy urban life with a gorgeous 360 view of the city skyline, Coronado, and Balboa Park. Come join our crew of designers, creatives, and marketers.
Are you a creative who loves to work in a team environment? Can you maintain a good sense of humor and positive attitude while juggling multiple projects? If you answered yes to these two questions, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We're looking for a creative UI designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will need to pay close attention to detail on all projects. This person must also be passionate and knowledgeable in music and DJ culture.
View 4 job postings at BPM Supreme
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop prototypes, screenshots, & wireframes
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or Product Manager)
- You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- Visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Experience with consumer web-based products a plus
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus
- Responsive, adaptive, and mobile a plus
- 5+ years experience of UI Design
Email email@example.com Please include resume and portfolio of recent work.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.