Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI / UX Designer
Location: REMOTE / West LA
Status: Full Time
EstimatedDuration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Men's retail client is looking for a UI / UX Designer to join their team full time!
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a start-up and eCommerce background and strong experience in responsive web design primarily across mobile!
Working with a small team of two (Sr. Product Manager and Front End Developer), the Designer will be tasked with the wireframing and high-fidelity prototyping of responsive websites.
UI / UX Designer Responsibilities:
* Design low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
* Concept, design and QA responsive page across web and mobile
* Complete website audits to identify areas for improvement
* Assist with design of other marketing elements as needed (social media, email, banner ads, etc.)
UI / UX Designer Requirements:
* 3+ years of experience designing responsive websites
* Basic front-end coding skills (HTML and CSS) a plus
* Must have experience and knowledge the eCommerce and start-up space
* Strong understanding of how web pages function across multiple platforms
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.