Our client, a leading Life Sciences company in Carlsbad, is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on their User Experience & Design Team.
In this role you will report to the User Experience Design Team Lead and work on a range of projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- 4 years of experience doing UX/UI Design for web + mobile apps
- Can understand and apply brand guidelines
- A strong eye for typography, layout, and color
- A clear understanding of the differences between designing for web and mobile
- Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and familiarity with HTML5/CSS3
This is a great long-term opportunity and a big name on your resume, while still working in an agency paced environment. This is ONSITE freelance, in North County with a leading global company.
** DRUG + BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED **
Salary: up to $36 per hour / DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.