Our client is a major telecommunications company looking for a User Experience (UX) Design Lead to join the Strategy and Design team.
The User Experience (UX) Design Lead will:
- Work with cross-functional teams to oversee and develop creation of user experience, user interfaces and information architecture across mobile, device and app solutions
- Define and translate UI specs and requirements, interaction models, and user task flows
- Present screen designs, user scenarios and end-to-end experiences to stakeholders
- Create wireflows, site maps, prototypes, analyze usability test results, and develop UX design briefs
The User Experience (UX) Design Lead must have:
- 5 years of experience in user experience design, web design, front-end web development, marketing, etc. and bachelor's degree
- Leadership skills (ability to work cross-functionally and communicate directly with stakeholders)
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CS and UX tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, or Sketch
- Knowledge of responsive design, CMS and API's is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.