Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: User Experience Director
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration: Temp to Hire
Rate: $150,000K; Annually (DOE)
Our corporate client is in need of an UX Director with 7+ years of product/platform management experience in a SaaS or PaaS B2B environment.
The UX Director is responsible for platform planning and execution throughout the lifecycle of the platform, including: gathering and prioritizing platform and business requirements, defining the platform direction/roadmap, and overseeing a team of UX Architects, UX Researchers, and QA testers. You will also collaborate with Engineering Team to ensure common development, determine needed technical changes, and to weigh in on the elimination of technical debt.
UX Director Responsibilities:
- Work with other Business Unit leaders and Product Managers to define the product and platform strategy, roadmap, and release prioritization for assigned areas
- Collaborate and facilitate quality PRDs, and functional specifications working closely with business partners
- Lead cross functional teams to track status, resolve issues, and coordinate communication during the platform development process and maintain strict adherence to common platform development.
- Identify platform and architectural enhancements and leverage in-depth experience of technology to execute initiatives and reduce technical debt.
- Communicate platform ideas across business units to ensure an understanding of the functionality, the implications for the business, and the process for leveraging new capabilities.
UX Director Position Requirements:
- Technical and Management background - A degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work closely with businesses and understand their requirements (Experience working with online education/learning businesses preferred)
- Experience in building a strategy & vision of a platform or application
- Ability to easily communicate with engineers about various aspects of a SaaS and PaaS system, including API strategy and definition, SSO and other authorization/identity management solutions, integrations, e-commerce, etc.
- Deep understanding of platforms, integrations, SSO, e-commerce platforms
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$140000 - US$150000 per year