Position: User Experience Manager
Location: South Denver Metro
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A South Denver-based firm is looking for a UX Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Budget management for products under usability design through your team and from contract help when required.
- Collaborate with team on process improvements and tool implementation to support those processes.
- Seeking out collaboration and share best practices in striving to support the company's brand worldwide.
- Work with Product and Platform management teams to understand customer needs and the strategic goals
- Mentorship of teams
- Be an advocate for UX teams and processes company-wide
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years of experience with 4 being supervisory
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of multiple user research methodologies
- Ability to effectively work with remote stakeholders via clear, concise communication
This is an onsite, full-time position.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.