Position: User Experience (UX) Designer
Location: North Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary 85,000 - 110,000 depending on experience
Our client in North Phoenix is looking for a User Experience Designer to join their team full time. This role is with an established brand/company with an excellent culture, benefits and team.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the digital commerce team, you will be designing user-centered experiences for the website and mobile application
- Planning, designing, prototyping, and delivering new industry-leading user experiences
- Working with the Product, Research, and Engineering teams to interpret user needs and corporate strategies to create short- and long-term goals to help customers have the best experiences
- Lead enhancement discovery sessions and aid in interpreting user goals/priorities, provide all requisite visual designs
- Use process artifacts to define how the website, the mobile website and apps are used in the context of target audience goals and project aims
- Create Wireframes and Information Architecture specifications that detail website structure and navigation, guide interface design and IT implementation, and facilitate Usability Research and Visual Design (and/or review 3rd party Interaction/Visual Desi gns for usability best practices to confirm that final products achieve project objectives)
- Identify additional opportunities to improve the layout and flow of the website; monitor visual representation of promotional merchandising to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
What you need to know:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, computer science, graphic design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in user-centered design
- 4+ years of work experience with User Experience, Interaction Design including multidisciplinary e-commerce and/or site usability including mobile platforms and apps
- Highly skilled in Interaction and Visual Design as demonstrated by work products
- Deep knowledge of user experience methods, innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design framework, concept visualization, problem-framing, and design principles
- Expert level knowledge and abilities in Adobe Suite, Sketch, and related design tools.
- Expertise with Interaction Design prototyping tools, such as Visio, Apple Keynote and/or Axure, or InVision Knowledge of website analytics and/or customer experience management software
- Web-based portfolio of professional work samples demonstrating ability to document user experience in ideation, planning, prototyping, wireframes, visual design, specifications, and production via Wireframes and Information Architecture specifications, process artifacts, and design specifications
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$85000 - US$110000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.