Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Architect
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Spring 2020
Rate: Depending on experience
Our agency client in the Crossroads needs a UX Architect to join their team this Spring.
The UX Architect will be responsible for improving the user experience across all digital properties for its clients.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver with a passion for user-centered design. He / she can manage team dynamics and help spread the digital mindset throughout our company.
UX Architect responsibilities include:
- Analyze consumer behavior and patterns to improve usability and overall functionality across client digital properties.
- Develop information architecture, specifically for websites, landing pages and apps.
- Develop sitemaps and URL structures in collaboration with SEO and digital team members.
- Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes depending on the project need.
- Facilitate wireframe brainstorm sessions with cross-discipline team members.
- Define opportunities and methodologies for user experience testing, including card sorting exercises, prototype testing and more.
- Stay current on trends, best practices and digital experiences with an eye toward proactive opportunities for client growth.
- Use data to inform decisions on strategic direction and plans.
- Recognize on-going optimizations to achieve bottom line results.
- Analyze performance against goals and provid ing recommendations for change as needed.
- Serve as an innovator, a trendsetter, a good listener and a progressive thinker who understands how digital is connected to every aspect of client business.
- Proactively educate, challenge and empower others throughout the company.
UX Architect requirements:
- 5+ years of UX / user-centered design experience, with 2+ years of leadership and management experience being preferred.
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Working knowledge and experience building sitemaps and wireframes using Adobe XD, Fluid UI, Sketch or other similar tools.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge and experience with digital CMS such as WordPress, Drupal and home-grown systems.
- Excellent communicator and highly organized
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.