Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our professional services client in Washington, DC is looking for a UX Content Strategist to join their team on a 6 month contract with possible extension. This role is 40 hours a week.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing CX Design team that is highly focused developing cutting edge design and content solutions for business needs.
Duties of the UX Content Strategist:
- Collaborate with designers and design strategist to develop/write content for reports, presentations, communication materials
- Translate complex ideas into digestible language to improve the end user's overall experience
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and consumer to ensure all written deliverables meet their needs
- Work with the internal term to understand customer needs and define storytelling opportunities
- Champion content strategy that is focused on research and analysis
- Work across teams to develop internal design systems, content strategy, and community best practices
- Conduct A/B testing regarding content development
Requirements of the UX Content Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Creative Writing, Screenwriting, Journalism
- Graduate degree is highly preferred
- 4+ years of experience working on content strategy for research projects
- Experience working with UX teams and writing UX driven content
- Experience working in financial services, or housing
- Knowledge of best practices regarding content design