Position: UX Designer
Status: Full Time
EstimatedDuration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: $80,000 - $140,000; DOE
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to join their Product team right away!
This UX Designer role will be full-time and onsite.
What you will be doing as a UX Designer:
* Design testing and thinking methodology
* Work with project managers and engineers developing desktop and mobile-responsive products
* Work with other designers by researching, brainstorming, and implementing new testing processes
* Recruit for and develop studies with small businesses
* Work with all stake holders to deliver on UI/UX projects from concept to completion
* Concept goals and test functions
* Connect with customers and understand full user process
* Create wireframes, prototypes, UI, and design patterns
* Implement QA testing
* Clearly present designs to design team and non-designers
* Focus on first-time-use experience and prospects
* Train and lead teammates on visual design and customer experience
What you need to know as a UX Designer:
* 2+ years experience as a UI/UX Designer or Product Designer
* Saas experience preferred
* Strong portfolio explaining UX process and specific role on projects
* Experience working on and leading full research cycles and sprints
* Experience with desktop and mobile user flows
* Experience creative websites, web applications, and product experiences
* Experience leading design projects and/or whiteboarding sessions a plus
* Experience working in an fast-paced environment
* Agency experience a plus
* Chatbot experience a plus
* Interaction and visual design experience
* InVision, Overflow, and/or Principle
* Advanced Sketch and Adobe experience
* Development (HTML/CSS) experience a plus but not required
If you are innovative and ready to join a growing product UX team, please apply today with an updated resume and portfolio showing examples of design process!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$80000 - US$140000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.