Position: UX Designer
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $55/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a UX Designer to assist their team.
- Gathering input from stakeholders and using your extensive user experience design knowledge and industry experience to help shape project requirements and scope
- Creating flow-charts and presentations to help communicate design approach and to help gain alignment across project teams
- Developing annotated low, medium and high fidelity design assets, ensuring you offer multiple concepts to help elicit meaningful feedback from business stakeholders
- Collaborating with prototypers to flesh-out your designs and refine interactions Collaborating with researchers to test your designs
- Creating highly detailed design specifications that can be handed-off to developers for implementation when co-location isn't an option
This is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45 - US$55 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.