Position: UX Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $60,000-$120,000; DOE
Our client in the Technology space is hiring for a UX Designer to join their team to help a huge initiative of revamping their flagship website.
This will be onsite, 40 hours a week.
If you are interested in fulltime, freelance or contract-to-hire, please apply! There will be flexibility
What you will be doing:
- Understand the customer needs, journey, and product requirements to design usable, useful, and engaging user experiences
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and for native and web
- Lead design for major areas of the experience from start to finish and meet project priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Clearly define and document problems, goals, and details necessary to communicate and implement designs
- Effectively present and promote design thinking and solutions to stakeholders
- Collaborate across disciplines and partner teams to conceptualize, prototype, iterate, test, and build experiences
What you need to know:
- Proven record of successfully delivering major product features for consumer-facing web, web app, or native apps
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus
- Experience with iOS and Android applications a plus
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$120000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.