Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a UX Designer to join their team in a long-term freelance role on site in Wilmington, Delaware.
UX Designer Responsibilities
- All stages of UX design
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user-friendly, products
- Provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow
- Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change
- Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base
UX Designer Requirements
- Must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Absolute comfort working with HTML and CSS
- Excellent visual design skills
- Great technical know-how
- Proven expertise in designing for the web and/or digital experiences
How to Apply
To be considered for the position with our client, please apply directly through the link provided. Only applications submitted through our active link will be considered.
We will review the information you provide and may reach out to you for a face-to-face conversation if you are a fit for our clients' needs.